Chrys Sbily and her colleagues from WISE DC planned and hosted Power Play: Up Close with the Women of the NFL Players Association.
A great all-female line up of NFLPA senior-level executives, representing different levels of the organization, shared observations and answered questions about their particular disciplines. They also discussed their individual career paths. A packed house of WISE DC members and guests enjoyed the insights of this talented and dynamic group of women.
- Caroline Gotschall (Corporate Counsel, Business and Legal Affairs)
- Dana Hammonds (Senior Director, Player Affairs & Development)
- Erin Douglas (Controller, Finance and Asset Management)
- Kimberly Murray (Director, Organizational and Professional Excellence)
- Leah Webb (Graphics Designer, Communications)
- Terese Whitehead (Senior Manager, Player Services)
- Cassandra Nicaisse (Senior Manager, Partner Services)
- Gina Scott (Vice President, Partner Services)
WISE DC thanks these women for their time and for sharing their stories with us.
Who We Are
WISE (Women in Sports and Events) is the leading voice and resource for professional women in the business of sports and events.. Through ongoing meetings, special events and mentoring programs, WISE offers its members the opportunity to gain valuable insights and connections that can provide them a competitive advantage in their current position and as they advance in their careers.
The WISE (Women in Sports and Events) mission is to create and support programs that enhance the success and growth of women in the business of sports and events. The organization strives to be the definitive source for businesswomen seeking information about issues, challenges and opportunities impacting all stages of their career – from entry level to senior management and those in transition.